Monday, March 23, 2009

I Walk a Thin Line


At times like this, when I have so much to get done and so little time to do it I walk a thin line.  I am scrambling to get everything accomplished before I leave the country tomorrow.  At times like this poor planning skills and lack of foresight are a terrible drawback.  

I will do my best to keep up the blog during my travels however these weeks I am a bit pressed to respond to all questions, posts and emails.  Like a tightrope walker teetering between productivity and a plummet to my death while trying to stay on the good side of productivity, I pray to keep my balance.  My deepest apologies if I get behind or take longer to respond.  I will answer all questions and comments when I am able.  Thank you for your understanding.

Warmest wishes,
Dorothy k

4 comments:

  1. Are you going to visit Peru? They have some of the highest mountains in the world & are they cold!snow there all year long. Beautiful though. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm flying into Lima tonight! I can't wait! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there, I came across your blog upon some research of victims of accidents and brain injury recovery and got an opportunity to read a little about you. Glad to see your progressive success after your unfortunate accident. Reading your blogs have been pretty interesting. Good luck in life and your travels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there! Thanks so much for checking my blog out and your comment. I took a little break while traveling in South America but am now back to blogging and am working on setting up a website and NGO to help further recoveries. Would love to talk more about your research. Hope to hear from you soon!

    ReplyDelete